(Watch Video) Lady Do Yawa, Tw£®kking Live On Instagram For Fans Whiles Her House Burns

A house was left to catch fire as the owner of the house decided to dance to please her followers on social media.

The lady who was too busy pleasing her followers on Instagram live failed to see the fire light up in the kitchen until she almost burnt down the house.

She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter. However, her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

Watch Video Below;

View this post on Instagram

House nearly burned down.... 😜😳😂 😂

A post shared by DrippingLive (@drippinlive) on

About Mr Bryt

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

We Respect Your Views, Kindly leave a comment....